We carry out quarterly, monthly, or more frequent playground inspections to assess your playground equipment and surfacing in accordance with the current standard for playgrounds.
Playground inspections are not a mandatory requirement but they are a great tool for accessing and managing risk. Accidents can be avoided by carrying out cost effective monthly, quarterly or annual inspections therefore they offer great financial and social value.
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
QC Engineering Limited repair and maintain all play equipment and apparatus. Our staff are highly experienced with over 18 years experience working with local authority and social housing play schemes. Our pro active approach allows us to be open minded and a wide range of spare parts can be manufactured in house in accordance with all current regulations at a very competitive rate.
- Patch Repairs of corroded sections by our in-house engineering team
- Rope Manufacture and swaging (On-site or in our facility)
- Installation of new equipment
- Relocation of existing equipment
- Removal of equipment for shot blasting and galvanising to prolong the life of untreated equipment
- Manufacture of EN1176 Gates and Railings for use in playgrounds
The above are just a snap shot of some things we can offer.
How ever small or large your requirement may be one of the team will be able to offer advice in a timely manner.
Our in house engineers can inspect, refurbish and decorate all types of play equipment. All work is completed to EN1176 – The Standards for Playground Equipment. Having our own manufacturing facility allows us to design out historic design floors often found in older units. Local patch repairs can be completed or a complete refurbishment.