Our in house metal fabrication team are able to offer our clients a highly skilled and experienced service that is complimented by our machining facility to ensure all customer requests are dealt with promptly and to the highest standard. We cater for one-off bespoke projects or higher volume production work that utilises a number of our CNC processes to keep cost and lead times to a minimum. We are able to offer an installation service on our fabricated products throughout Plymouth Devon and Cornwall.
We can help with a wide range of projects;
- Fencing / Railings DDA Compliant Handrails / Ramps
- Storage Systems and Racking
- On-Site Welding and Repairs undertaken
- Decommissioning and restoration of industrial and laboratory equipment
- Playground and sports ground preventative maintenance and emergency repair
As a company we have recently invested in state of the art equipment and experienced staff. One of our new recruits Technical Manager Simon Russell has a wealth of experience within social housing and education sectors therefore our attention to detail on time and safety critical projects is second to none.
From a small repair to a large manufacture and installation project we offer the same level of service our clients have become accustomed to. Click examples of our work below to start slideshow.